Tree lopping is a professional tree service offered at a competitive price by Lumberjacks. Lumberjacks offer this affordable tree service to help residents maintain and manage their trees. The process of tree lopping is the removal of tree branches to stubs. It also involves removing the lateral branches that aren't necessary growth points.
Trees are living organisms that have similar characteristics to humans. They grow, get sick and need some love and care to get through some harsh conditions. It's important to take certain essential steps to ensure that they are maintained for future years to come. Tree lopping is a commonly used arborist service that is used to achieve this. Residents may choose to tree lop for a mixture of practical and aesthetic goals.
Is Tree Lopping Essential?
As tree surgeons in Perth, our main goal is to keep your tree happy and healthy. We do however understand that there are situations where tree lopping is the only answer to the problem. Therefore our team will go above and beyond in tree works to ensure that all potential damages will be minimal as possible. As qualified arborists with years of experience, we recommend tree lopping as a last resort. Tree lopping can cause negative effects on the tree in question. These negative effects include:
- Can lead to what's known as "tree shock" which causes decay, starvation and eventually death.
- Exposes the tree to several issues including sunburn, insect infestation and temperature issues.
- Create additional safety hazards. If the tree is not cut evenly it will then result in inconsistency of weight. This leaves the tree vulnerable to breaking or tumbling.
- Can cause terrible regrowth in branches. Branches can regrow weekend which is a safety hazard during wild weather. Additional tree lopping will be required in the future to remove these branches.
Reasons to Perform Tree Lopping
If you'd like to get your trees lopped by a professional tree lopper, then Lumberjacks can provide you with an obligation free quote. We offer tree lopping services in Perth and are experienced and fully insured to do it. Tree lopping is a service that involves working at dangerously tall heights. Lumberjacks have expert training and equipment to ensure all works are performed safely and efficiently.
The professional tree arborist at Lumberjacks will never cause harm to your tree's health. We use the most up to date equipment and have extensive knowledge and skill in tree lopping. Our experienced removalists will strive to promote the tree's health and extend its life cycle. Tree lopping itself is not a bad thing, it does solve many issues such as:
- Protect your property and the residents within it from repercussions caused by wild weather. Tall trees and their branches have the ability to topple during storms and extreme winds.
- To treat a damaged or infected tree. In certain cases, tree lopping is the only option available to save a tree. Similar to humans, if you remove the affected area you can stop the spread. You can then perform maintenance to improve the tree's health condition.
- By grooming and taking care of your trees can increase the property value of your home. If you're looking to sell your home then a beautiful looking backyard with a tree will go a long way in selling. Damaged and decaying trees can potentially put off interested buyers as they view it as a safety risk.
- Landscapers and gardeners will argue that it's a necessary part of landscaping. Tree lopping allows them to develop a tree at a particular length, shape and look.